All prospective passengers (including children and infants) travelling to Mauritius for the month of November 2020 must possess the following documents::
- a certificate of a negative COVID – 19 PCR test administered between 5 and 7 days prior to the date of boarding at the last point of embarkation.
- a valid air ticket to Mauritius; and
- proof of purchase of a travel package including accommodation, on a full board basis, at a designated hotel for a mandatory 14-day in-room quarantine.
Attention is also drawn to the fact that
- any arriving passenger will have to undergo PCR tests on day of arrival, day 7 and day 14 following arrival: and
- if a PCR test reveals that a person is COVID-19 positive, he shall be transferred to a public medical institution for treatment.
- Non-Mauritians must pay a fee of Rs13,500 per person to their hotel to cover for Ministry of Health costs (including three PCR tests administered in Mauritius) when purchasing their travel package.
Incoming passengers to Mauritius must download and fill their Public Health Covid-19 Passenger Health Self-Declaration Form and Passenger Locator Form which must be handed over to the Ministry of Health and Wellness counters upon their arrival.